- Take care of any family, financial, maintenance business prior to the orientation. Chances are we will have a load for you as soon as we have received a negative drug test result the following day.
- Commercial Driver’s License
- Social Security Card (and/or any Citizenship Documentation)
- Birth Certificate
- DOT Physical Card
- Voided check for direct deposit
- Safety vest and glasses and work boots, be ready to run following return of negative drug test
- BELOW FOR OWNER OPERATORS ONLY
- New DOT Inspection, within the last 30 days MUST be completed at TA, Petro, or Jam Tire
- Current Bobtail, Physical Damage, Occupational Accident Insurance (available from Seagate)
- Original Title (or Memorandum or Certified true copy of Title)
- Proof of Paid 2290
- Bring your vehicle, WITH ANY SIGNS FROM YOUR PREVIOUS COMPANY REMOVED before orientation.
- Bring a copy of the vehicle’s registration (IRP Cab Card). Make sure your IRP Registration lists all of the Midwestern states to those in the East Coast. (Suggested list of states: CT, DE, IL, IN, IA, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, NJ, NH, NY, OH, PA, RI, TN, WV, and WI). These are the states that Seagate Transportation runs in on a regular basis. Should you take a run outside these states, we can assist you in adding them to your registration.