Our goal is to keep you running safely and profitably to the maximum amount within the HOS rules, all of our trucks run with electronic logs to help us accomplish this mission, our dispatch will know where you stand on your hours before committing to another load.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org to join our team
- Solid 39+ Year Old Company
- Dispatch 24.7.365 — Our dispatch team will keep you loaded and making maximum $$$.
- Great home time, consistent runs, flexible scheduling options, lanes available 7 days a week
- 65% of Revenue plus 100% fuel surcharges + free IRP plates + no charge back for IFTA miles + auto liability insurance + free dry vans and reefers (fuel included), 2 trailers for every tractor + core customers with regular freight. Our pay program exceeds those companies who advertise 85-90% of revenue and then charge for everything.
- Direct deposit settlements
- $500 Bonus for obtaining Fast Card (not required), Hazmat Endorsement
- BIG fuel discounts ALWAYS .20 – .90 per gallon at TA and Petro
- Quarterly Safety Bonuses
- Comdata fuel cards
- Late model trailers (all less than 10 years old)– air lines on tire keeping 100psi
- No Trailer Rent, we pay all reefer fuel expenses
- No trailer maintenance
- Reefer Fuel Provided By Seagate
- We Pay for clear semi- annual DOT Inspections (trucks are inspected 2x each year) at an Approved Vendor
- Plate Program we can provide or will pay you each month if you have your own plate
- Bobtail and Physical Damage Insurance $28 per month
- Occupational Accident Insurance, only $28 per week
- Paid Permits
- EZ Pass issued for tolls
- $2,500 Driver Referral Program
When You Get Paid:
- Contractors get paid 7 days from the day they turn in their paperwork. After 5 completed loads and turned in via email a settlement will be generated. For Example, if you turn your paperwork in before 2 pm on a Wednesday, you will be paid the following Wednesday. Paperwork turned in after 2 p.m. will delay payment one business day